Terms and Conditions
The use of this website is subject to the following conditions of use:
1) The content of the pages of this website is for your information and general use. It is subject to change without prior notice.
2) This website contains material that we own or license. This material includes, but is not limited to, design, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited, except in accordance with the copyright notice, which is part of these terms and conditions.
3) The use of any information or material contained on this website is at your own risk, for which you are responsible. It will be your responsibility to ensure that any product, service or information available through this website meets your specific needs.
4) The validity of this agreement is for 180 days (subject to prior cancellation in accordance with the Policies and Procedures). If I do not renew my Eco Agripina business in that period, or if it is canceled or terminated for any reason, I understand that I will permanently lose all my rights as a Representative. I will not be eligible to sell ECO AGRIPINA products and services, nor will I be eligible to receive commissions, bonuses or other income resulting from the activities of my previous downstream sales organization. In the event of cancellation, termination, or non-renewal, I give up all my rights, including but not limited to property rights, my previous organization, and any bonuses, commissions, or other compensation arising from the sales and other activities of my previous downstream organization.
5) Except as provided in the Agreement, any controversy or claim that arises or is related to the Agreement, or the breach thereof, will be resolved through the resolution of disputes of provisions of the Policies and Procedures. The parties waive all rights to a lawsuit for trial or any court. The jurisdiction and assignment of any matter not subject to arbitration shall reside exclusively in the county and state in which the Representative resides at the time such alleged cause or causes of action first arose. The Federal Arbitration Law will govern all matters related to arbitration. The law of the state in which the Representative resides at the time the alleged cause or causes of action first arose will govern all other matters related to or resulting from the Agreement.
6) Neither we nor any third party offers a full guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the maximum extent permitted by law.
7) Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or constitute a criminal offense.
Eco Agripina Czech republic prague
Copyright ECO AGRIPINA, All rights reserved.